Pages

14 December 2016

Am I getting Intolerant?

I dont like Abrahamic monotheistic religions because they say their way is the only way. But I am finding myself being more and more inclined towards witnessing presence and vipqssana. I have started feeling like it is the only way. I find myself dismissing meditations on objects,dieties,mantras and mandalas as lower level to vipassana which in my opinion is the ultimate. I found myself looking at a Mahayana buddist book and thinking, this chantings and focusing on objects is creating more patterns in our brain, this is not what buddha taught.
To be fair, I am actually not monotheistic, because i think those other ways may be suitable for others but not for me. May be I have found my path and what suits me best and I acknowledge that others have there own way.
;) All is good here folks, no intolerance afterall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment